- Anyone here know Jesus jokes?
- Ha Ha! No he doesn’t.
Vocalgebra Lesson #47 – A lesson from a moron
- 1) A book written by a convicted felon
- 2) Official dogma such as The DSM-V, The Patriot Act, Any goverment document, etc.
- 3) Something that you can be both in, and out of, at the same time.
- 4) Opposite to that of protext such as this
Thank you for your mind,
Neal Visher – until we meet again
In whirlwinds of feelings, does happiness elude
The emptiness of hopelessness; I twist, I turn, I brood
But is existence futile, with nothing there to see?
The hands of time arrested while they cut you viscerally
Do gifts appear as water dancing on deserted sands Continue reading
You know what makes me smart?
It’s because I talk to myself a lot…
- and I notice different patterns right? …
and I pretend they’re different people man, yeah…
my friends really help me solve a lot of the problems that seem to arise in one’s life
You know what the best part is?
- I decide the final answer.
- Smart: 1) making one smart : causing a sharp stinging
- So do chefs say things like, “Hey!!! Can I get a knife… in the back here, please”..?
- Sex: Give ’em and inch, and they’ll take a mile
Neal Visher ©2020